Here at Children’s Landing Pediatric Dentistry, we are committed to ensuring that our office is a safe and sanitary environment. Your child’s health and well-being are our top priority. We have always followed all sterilization and infection control guidelines recommended by the ADA®, CDC and other organizations, and have implemented additional protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our COVID-19 protocols include:
- Prior to your appointment, a member of our team will contact you and ask a series of screening questions to verify that you and your child have not been exposed to the virus.
- Only one parent or guardian may accompany the patient to their appointment.
- Face masks are required at all times except during treatment.
- Our waiting room has been rearranged to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Our play area has been closed, and books and toys have been removed. We also cannot provide video games.
- A member of our team will check your and your child’s temperatures upon arrival.
- All team members are screened daily for symptoms or possible exposure to COVID-19.
- We will ask you and your child to wash your hands thoroughly.
- Hand sanitizer has been provided throughout the office.
- Each operatory and all instruments are sterilized in between patients. The common areas in the office are regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- We wear extra PPE for your and your child’s protection, including gloves and face masks.
- Our office has upgraded our air filtration and HVAC system to remove airborne hazards and other particles.
For more information about infection control in West Jordan, Utah, and to schedule an appointment with our pediatric dentists, Dr. Michael Tew and Dr. Ryan Burt, call our office today.